Chitra Lele is an amazing person, a young record-setting author and management consultant. She publishes poetry anthologies, scholarly articles and research papers, and academic and reference books. Not surprising that she is the associate editor of the Eternity journal. Her records are registered with prestigious India Book of Records and Limca Book of Records
The Indian Book of records conferred her with the title of “A Versatile Writer” on penning maximum number of books in a short span of 18 months. The books belong to various genres, poetry to business management. She has been appreciated by world leaders, award-winning poets, best-selling authors, management gurus and business experts.
She told fingertip that writing is one powerful way of transforming her everyday experiences into something doable and interesting, that she shares with people to start a chain reaction of ideas and knowledge-sharing. This has resulted in direct contribution to the society in culture, literature, education and peace-making. What keeps her going, is writing and sharing.
She maintains a huge library at home, and devotes time for literary activities right from early childhood. Parents advise her to read and read so that she can write and write. Her range of genre comes from her study of books on social studies, business management, economics and software engineering. She churns her management knowledge into books, and takes from writing innovative ideas that are useful in her tasks as management consultant.
Chitra took interest in peace promoting activities, and became a peace poet and peace ambassador associated with World Peace Organization (USA), Peace Writers Organization (USA) and many others.
Fingertip had the opportunity to review the following books
- The 6 Spheres of Life: Unlocking the Door to Success and Happiness
- English Language: The Gateway to Global Growth
- Call Center Essentials: A Practical Guide to Real-Time Results
- Ignite the Inner Spark: A Maiden Anthology of Profound Poems
- Corruption in India: Causes, Effects and Reforms
- Waltz to the Future (Poetry Collection)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction: The New Face of Warfare
- Organizational Democracy: Collaborative Team Culture: Key to Corporate Growth